Residential Air Conditioning and Heating in Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Sahuarita, Vail, AZ and Surrounding Areas
AIR4U is A small local company that is a caring heating and cooling company that takes pride in helping our customers who become like family to us. We specialize in residential and light commercial HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair as well as indoor air quality products. AIR4U, Because We Are There For You!
- Expert service/repair of all brands of air conditioning equipment
- Quality installation of air conditioning systems, heat pumps, furnaces, ductless mini-splits, ductwork, filtration, humidifiers, thermostats.
- Great annual maintenance programs
What Is The Best Way To Maintain My System?
1. The Base Plan
2. The Elevation Plan
3. The Peak Plan
Check out our blog on “Why AC Preventative Maintenance is Essential?”
Yearly Residential Maintenance Program
$ 12 99 Per month
- $155 per year/unit
- Clean Drain Line
- $69 Afterhours/Weekend Fee
- $100 credit/year towards new system for each consecutive year leading up to replacement
- Satisfies Factory Warranty Requirements
$ 16 99 Per month
- $199 per year/unit
- Priority Service
- $49 Diagnostic Fee
- 15% Off Repairs
- 10% Off New System
- $49 Afterhours Fee
- Condenser Coil Rinse
- $50/Register Duct Cleaning
$ 19 99 Per month
In Addition to Base Camp Plan:
- $239 per year/unit
- $0 Diagnostic Fee
- 20% Off Parts/Repairs
- Transferable Within Tucson Area
- Emergency Service within 24 hrs.
- No Afterhours/Weekend Fees
- $45/Register Duct Cleaning
- Rate lock for 2 Years
- Free Condenser Chemical Clean ($150 value)
- Up to 1 lb Freon Free/Year
Licensed, Bonded, Insured ROC 329836
Pricing may vary outside the tuscon area offer cannot be combined with any other discounts. Pricing is for services at the same location.
6 months minimum payments due upon cancellation on services already performed
Is it ok to just repair?
Our job is not to sell you anything and we do not want you to buy anything you don’t need. Our job is just to show you what is wrong with your system and fix as little or as much as you want. AC systems are big investments, and we understand you need time to consider your options. Repairing your system is perfectly acceptable especially when you need comfort NOW!
How long will it take to fix my system?
How do I know the job will be done right?
AIR4U technicians are non-commission, hourly employees, meaning they will take the time to do the job correctly and will never try to sell you something you don’t need. Every AIR4U repair comes with a 1-year labor warranty, giving you peace of mind that the job was done right!